Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Please Don't Feed The Neighbors

My current and very temporary housemate is a super nice and earnest guy. Sometimes slightly pathologically nice and earnest.

Just now I crawled into bed, feeling a bit under the weather, only to have Accordion Neighbor come out on his stoop, as is his wont on warm evenings, and start in with the accordion music. After a little bit he mercifully took a break-- at which time I heard housemate applauding from his open bedroom window. "That's fantastic!", he yelled down, "Please don't stop!"

Then housemate came padding down the hall to my room and stuck his head in, saying, "Hey! Turbo! Did you hear that guy out there playing the accordion?! He's really good! You should come listen!"

Dude. You're only going to be here for two more weeks. I might be here, like, forever. Pleeeease don't encourage him...

3 Comments:

Blogger brushfiremedia said...

At least it's not this guy....

http://www.dasein668.com/art/sailing/2007/cruise/073007/MVI_0719.AVI

10/1/08, 8:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is this incident the reason your current roommate is so temporary?

10/1/08, 9:16 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

BF - I would take bagpipes over and acordian any day. But that's just me....

10/2/08, 11:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home